How to do Velocity on Capcut 2023: Capcut video editing tool is quite popular because of TikTokers because they widely use this application to make their videos attractive with proper edits. It comes with some amazing special effects that are very rarely available with other apps.
How to do Velocity on Capcut
This app is available for both Android and iOS users which makes it very convenient. There is also a fun quotient Velocity edits and that’s the main information today we will talk about. Yes, today we will tell you how to do Velocity on Capcut. Before moving further, let us know what Velocity edit is.
How to do Velocity on Capcut
Velocity Edit is an amazing video editing technique that will help the users to speed up or slow down the video speed. Yes, you don’t need to stay with your default video speed, Velocity Edit allows you to make your video speed at your convenience. But let me tell you that there is not a direct option for Velocity Edit in the Capcut app, you need to make use of their default features. Let us know how to do it.
How to do Velocity Edit?
We hope that you have understood the meaning of Velocity Edit, now we need to bring an action on how to do it. Let us know –
- First of all, users need to launch the Capcut app on their smartphones.
- Now just tap on the New Project option.
- Then you have to select the video from your gallery in which you want to make some speed variations.
- After selecting the video, now just tap on the Add button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now you will get the option of Edit at the bottom left side of the screen, just tap on it.
- Then you have to click on the Speed option to proceed.
- Now you will get two options, normal and Curve. Normal will do the standard way of speed up or slow down. While the Curve option provides the Velocity Edit feature, just tap on it.
- Now you have to tap on the Custom option and tap it again to access beats.
- There you will see five beats, which means your video is divided into five symmetrical parts.
- Now just take that circle points in the up or down direction to change the speed of the video.
- You can make your video from 0.1x to 10. x.
- After making edits, now just tap on the right Mark option and then tap on the Upload option to finish the process.
By just following the way we have shown above, users can easily do Velocity Edit in Capcut. As there is no direct option for Velocity Edit but it can be done easily. We hope that you have loved this information.
How can I use Velocity Edit in my video?
Ans. Velocity Edit will help to speed up or slow down your video. You don’t need to stay with a default speed video.
Can I use this Velocity Edit on my Android phone?
Ans. Yes, Velocity Edit can be used on Android phones also.
Do I need to pay anything to use Velocity Edit Feature?
Ans. No, it is a free app and all the features under this app are free. So you can use Velocity Edit features for free cost.